[Kealie Mardell | Print Editor]
5 steps, 5 minutes, and a tasty treat for the perfect revision break!
4 tbsp. self-rising flour
4 tbsp. caster sugar
2 tbsp. cocoa powder
3 tbsp. milk
3 tbsp. oil
Optional Extras: Why not add chocolate chips, a splash of vanilla or a dollop of peanut butter?
1) Grab your mug and mix together the dry ingredients (flour, sugar and cocoa)
2) Add the milk and egg, mix well to form a big chocolatey glob
3) Finish with the milk and oil before a final stir
4) Pop the mug in the microwave (approx. 3 minutes, 900watts)
5) Leave to cool for 1 minute then grab a spoon and enjoy!
If you make our Chocolate Mug Cake why not take a pic and let us know what you think @TridentMediaUK!