The Firestarters | Week 4 - Innovation & Entrepreneurship
Time & Location
About the Event
Firestarters is an exciting and innovative virtual festival designed to ignite a million conversations and raise money for leading mental health charity Rethink Mental Illness and the youth support charity UK Youth.
Join us for week 4 which focusses on Innovation & Entrepreneurship. Here are just some of the topics:
- 22nd March at 10am: Post Covid Opportunities with Bhavik Master, Felix von Hurter
- 23rd March at 1pm - Fearless Female entrepreneurship with Jojo Hua, Yasmine Camilla, Stephanie Burns, Maya Prentis, Michelle Moreno
- 24th March at 10am - Moving fast and fixing things - the complexity of innovating for societal good with Shaarad Sharma
- 25th March at 10am - Beyond Bitcoin... Dogecoin, NFTs & more
- 26th March at 10am - The future of Hospitality with Liam Norval, Stefan Poelman, Hector Hughes, Felix von Hurter
- 27th March at 10am - Wellbeing at work during Lockdown
- 28th March at 10am - Creative change for the better with Laura Wellington, Pete Bowker, Jack Wilkinson, Hector Hughes, McRhon Banderlipe
Click here to watch the video - https://vimeo.com/518588891
500+ EXPERT PANELLISTS
BUSINESS LEADERS, CREATIVES, MUSIC ARTISTS, ENTREPRENEURS, INFLUENCERS, SPORTS STARS, LEADERS OF CULTURE, JOURNALISTS, INVESTORS, PODCASTERS, BRANDS AND MUCH MORE.
Firestarters is free to attend but each video carries a donate button to raise money for the charities.