The Firestarters | Week 3 - Lifestyle & Culture
Time & Location
About the Event
Firestarters is an exciting and innovative virtual festival designed to ignite a million conversations and raise money for leading mental health charity Rethink Mental Illness and the youth support charity UK Youth.
Join us for week 3 which focusses on Lifestyle & Culture. Here are just some of the topics:
- 15th March at 4pm Should everyone become vegan with Tom Morphew
- 16th March at 10am Self Actualization with Stefan Kanagla and Hector Hughes
- 17th March at 4pm Equality Activism with Robert Rhodes
- 18th March at 4pm BLM - what's next? with Maya Prentis
- 19th March at 10am Breaking the glass ceiling with Karen Emmanuel and Charissa Saverio
- 20th March at 1pm Confidence through style with Harriet Chunu
- 21st March at 1pm How to create a successful food business with Tom Morphew
500+ EXPERT PANELLISTS
BUSINESS LEADERS, CREATIVES, MUSIC ARTISTS, ENTREPRENEURS, INFLUENCERS, SPORTS STARS, LEADERS OF CULTURE, JOURNALISTS, INVESTORS, PODCASTERS, BRANDS AND MUCH MORE.
See the video here: https://vimeo.com/518588891
Talking to new people is proven to support mental wellbeing. Out goal is to get the UK talking to each other about their passions, goals and interests.
We have partnered with two amazing charities “Rethink Mental Illness” and “UK Youth”.
Firestarters is free to attend but each video carries a donate button to raise money for the charities.